mPAD – ( Manufacturing Partnership for African Development) – Manufacturing CEO – FORUM – 5th Edition
Are you a CEO? Why attend?
· Share your ideas amongst peers in Nigeria.
· Share your experiences
· Gain Knowledge and learn new strategies from professional facilitators.
· To exchange ideas and recommend agenda topics, steer policy discussions and help shape the future of manufacturing in Nigeria setting standards and improving the range of accessibility of manufactured goods produced.
· Providing for consultation and/or action on matters of common concern within the holistic manufacturing sector.
· Representing the collective views of members to appropriate bodies.
· To share information about the latest development in the provision of accessible information.
· To enhance dialogue between all key stakeholders and decision makers to promote positive change and growth within sectors.
· To showcase examples of best practice in the provision of accessible information.
· Develop solution to the strategic challenges faced by manufacturing CEOs in Nigeria and West Africa.
· Share best practices and introduce new strategies.
· Facilitate personal leadership development of Nigerian CEOs.
The programme is available upon request.
If you are a lead manufacturer and think you should be this room, contact Emmanuel Ayansola +234 (0) 08096381645 Emmanuel.Ayansola@clarionevents.com
See our other co-located Events