The free-to-attend conference at the Nigeria Manufacturing & Equipment Expo 2018 aims to create a platform where industry experts can share their knowledge, expertise and experience.
> Hear from industry leaders sharing knowledge and best practise
> Learn capacity building and business management training - upskill your team
> Gain insights from real-life business case studies
> Get Finance and Funding Advice from the experts
- How to unlock access to foreign exchange for business operations
- Overcoming key challenges the outlook for 2018
- Interest for Africa: Navigate interest rates for all you operational cost facing the issue of non-settlement of bank loans
- Bringing technological innovation into your factory: Finding the right technology for your businesses needs
- Energy savings measures for your compressed air and plant utilities systems
- Successful project management strategies
- Understanding the transactional value chain
- Increasing productivity through industrial clustering
- Financing your raw materials
- What are your options in sourcing local raw materials?
- Exporting your manufactured goods to international and ECOWAS markets
- How to deal with a lack of sufficient local polymer production
- Getting out of the Nigerian “Pharmagedon”
Speaking slots are extremely popular and limited. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please send a completed abstract form to Otokini Henry Whyte:
E: Otokini.HenryWhyte@clarionevents.com | T: +234 817 515 7473