1. Can you provide us with background details of your organisation, highlighting your major services?
JMG is a leading company in Africa providing solutions in power generation, electrical infrastructure, industrial equipments and elevators and escalators. Having at its core, consumer interest, JMG has almost 1600 passionate professionals working to deliver high quality products and guaranteed services, all in a very short period of time.
2. What excites you about working in the West African region? JMG recently expanded operations in Africa and the most exciting thing about working in the West African region is the numerous untapped potential of the region. The vibrancy and energy of the people will excite any business man.
3. What are you most looking forward to at this year’s Expo? We are interested in innovative ideas and solutions of how the manufacturing sector can partner both internally and externally to tackle the recent economic challenges.
4. What technology and services are you most excited about at the moment?
Our commitment is to continue exploring opportunities that add value to all stakeholders, especially in African developing markets.
5. Will you display any specific equipment and technology?
While we will be talking about our diversified solutions such as our diesel and gas generators, lighting and wiring solutions, etc. Major focus will be on our air compressor solution systems.
6. What are the key challenges experienced in the equipment and manufacturing sector of the company?
The major challenge stems from the ongoing financial/economic situation of the country. In this environment, we are expected to offer win-win solutions to our customers by minimizing the cost impact to them, increasing their efficiency and ROI.
a. How do you think these can be resolved? Key into all these are enhanced partnerships with world class suppliers and a continuous effort to increase the Nigerian value content into our offered solutions.
7. What is the key message you would like to emphasize at the Expo this year?
The key message of JMG will be building partnerships that will result in improving efficiency and ROI.
8. Do you have anything more to add?
All activities of JMG as an organization show a renewed commitment in supporting the Nigerian customers and economy. This commitment also extends to other African markets where we work to ensure success in expanding operations and developing markets.
Rabi Jammal has been working with JMG since 2002. After a stellar career with extraordinary feats in each step, he is currently the group GM sales and operations leading the ongoing diversification strategy.Read more industry news >>